Pay Your Dues &
To pay by check:
DUES: $50.00 / year (July through June)
** For new Cumberland Hill residents, we offer pro-rated dues:
- Paid in October-December: $40
- Paid in January-March: $28
- Paid in April-June: $50 applied to next year’s dues
Please make check payable to CHNA and send to:
P.O. Box 24985,
New Online Directory
We now have an online directory to replace our printed directory. You can access the directory through your computer or through your mobile device. Please read the following for instructions on how to update your home’s listing:
Please join the CHNA email list to receive news, updates and event information. Your information will never be distributed or sold. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Cumberland Hill Neighborhood Association does a lot to make our neighborhood a great place to live!
CHNA responsibilities include:
- Landscaping / maintaining front entrance
- Maintaining street signs
- Insurance & utility costs
- Holiday decorations for front entrance
- Publishing Neighborhood Directory, Newsletter and Website
- Sponsoring various social activities & events
- Sponsoring a holiday decorating contest
- Sponsoring a neighborhood garage sale
- Providing a neighborhood ombudsman to resolve problems
- Formally opposing or seeking to modify city development plans which could adversely affect the neighborhood
Your dues make it all possible!
To pay online:
Please only use the online form below if you are paying your dues with PayPal.
To pay by check, please click the Membership Form link to print and mail it in with your payment.