Pay Your Dues &
Pay by Check:
DUES: $60.00 / year (July through June)
** For new Cumberland Hill residents, we offer pro-rated dues:
Paid in October-December: $50
Paid in January-March: $30
Paid in April-June: Pay the full $60 and it will be applied to next year’s dues
Please make check payable to CHNA and send to:
P.O. Box 24985,
Drop off this form (or anything with your information) and your check at our drop-box at the Clubhouse. It’s located on the front porch, mounted on the wall next to the main door.
Please join the CHNA email list to receive news, updates and event information. Your information will never be distributed or sold. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Cumberland Hill Neighborhood Association does a lot to make our neighborhood a great place to live!
CHNA responsibilities include:
- Landscaping / maintaining front entrance
- Maintaining street signs
- Insurance & utility costs
- Holiday decorations for front entrance
- Publishing Neighborhood Directory, Newsletter and Website
- Sponsoring various social activities & events
- Sponsoring a holiday decorating contest
- Sponsoring a neighborhood garage sale
- Providing a neighborhood ombudsman to resolve problems
- Formally opposing or seeking to modify city development plans which could adversely affect the neighborhood
Your dues make it all possible!
Please only use the online form below if you are paying your dues through PayPal.
You do NOT need a PayPal account to pay with a credit card.